ITEC Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Physical Activity
Who are ITEC ?
ITEC are a leading international specialist examination board, providing quality qualifications in Sports & Fitness Training and Customer Service.
ITEC has been awarding high quality and respected industry qualifications since 1947. It is now one of the world’s leading and most successful awarding bodies specialising in the Sport & Fitness sector. In 2011 ITEC awarded over 38,000 Certifications in over 38 countries.
Aim of Course
The main aim of the ITEC Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Physical Activity is to enable learners to gain the practical and theoretical skills necessary to provide nutritional advice for Active Leisure, Recreation & Physical Activity.
All presenters will be both qualified and experienced in the area of diet and nutrition.
Potential Reasons for Doing the Course
- Learn more about the area from a personal development perspective
- Use information when dealing with fitness or therapy clients
- Increase ability to provide information and support to sports teams and/or individuals
- To be more aware of strategies required for dealing with clients with digestive system special needs or disorders
Students are required to complete three case studies over the duration of the course.
How do I enroll?
You can put through a request for a brochure by ….
- This 36 hour course on all aspects of nutrition is available to the general public or to people working in related areas such as fitness, therapy etc.
- Students will receive an ITEC Level 3 award in Nutrition on successful completion of the course.
- Full course details including the course content, examination procedures etc are contained in the course descriptor which is supplied to students with this application form.
- The full cost of the course is € 595. A deposit of € 295 should be sent along with a completed application form to our office in order to secure a place on the course.
- The second and final instalment of € 300 on or before the first day of the course.
- Course fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- UK based company
- Wide variety of courses
- 30 countries worldwide
- Flexible training options
- Efficient written examination process
- Thorough/professional practical examination
(Fee €595 )
- €295 Deposit
- €300 Payment on or before day 1 of the course
- Fees are non refundable under any circumstances