ITEC Level 2 in Strength and Conditioning
Who are ITEC ?
ITEC are a leading international specialist examination board, providing quality qualifications in Sports & Fitness Training and Customer Service.
ITEC has been awarding high quality and respected industry qualifications since 1947. It is now one of the world’s leading and most successful awarding bodies specialising in the Sport & Fitness sector. In 2011 ITEC awarded over 38,000 Certifications in over 38 countries.
Aim of Course
This is a detailed ITEC Level 2 (EQF Level 3 & NFQ Level 4) Award in Instructing Strength & Conditioning sessions. This course will develop the student’s overall understanding of the various competencies required to be a competent and professional coach in the delivery of Strength and Conditioning programmes in the sporting environment.
All presenters will be both qualified and experienced in the area of strength and conditioning.
- This course is open to fitness professionals working in the industry
- Participants must be in good health and will not be allowed to join the course if they have an injury which is deemed to be contraindicated to Plyometrics/Olympic Lifts.
- ITEC Level 2 Award will be presented to all participants who complete the full course, practical assessments and assignments.
- Course numbers limited to 16 participants in order to ensure a quality learning experience.
Students are required to complete both a written assignment and practical assessment.
How do I enroll?
You can put through a request for a brochure by ….
- Dynamic Movement Analysis
- Olympic Lifts Phase 1
- Mobility Prehab
- Corrective Exercises
- Psychology, Team Motivation
- Team Training
- Metabolic Conditioning
- Olympic Lifts Phase 2
- Fuel To Perform
- UK based company
- Wide variety of courses
- 30 countries worldwide
- Flexible training options
- Efficient written examination process
- Thorough/professional practical examination
Fee – € 495