ITEC Level 2 Award In Suspension Training
- Introduction to Suspension Training
- Components of the Suspension Trainer
- Setting up the Suspension Trainer
- Safety Guidelines & Adjustments
- Suspension Training Exercises (Practical Session)
- Progressions, Regressions and Contraindications
- Program Design & Session Planning
- This course is open to fitness enthusiasts and fitness professionals working in the industry.
- Participants must be in good health and will not be allowed to join the course if they have an injury which is deemed to be contraindicated to Suspension Training.
- ITEC Certificate will be presented to all participants who complete the practical assessments during the course.
- Course numbers limited to 16 participants in order to ensure a quality learning experience.
How do I enroll?
You can put through a request for a brochure by ….
- Attend an information meeting
- Contact Helen direct
T: 086 357 2105
€250 (€240 for previous or current Litton Lane Training students)
Locations and Times
Dates: 20th Jan 2018
Click here to see the venue location